Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Technology...isn't it great?!

Well, who knew? I think my grandparents would have been absolutely amazed with the speed and the decreasing size of technological materials. Two of my grandparents lived long enough to see the room-sized computers. I'm pretty sure if someone from the future came back to tell them that there would be computers smaller than an average-sized lap, they would have never believed them. But, my grandfather, would have been tickled to have gotten to play with the technology, being a gadget freak as he was. And here I am, their granddaughter, writing a blog using technology, I never thought would exist. Who knew?! I do think, that when technology works, it is a fantastic way to keep in touch and share opinions about day to day life, share photos and travel experiences with friends and family across the world.

No comments: